Ambre Associés advises investment funds, structure funds, wealth funds (e.g. business angels, family offices etc.), investment banks, private banks and SMEs in connection with private equity transactions.
We advise clients at each stage (pre-early stage, early stage, expansion, business transmission...) by recommending a wide range of services (financial, tax and legal structuring).
We intervene, in particular, with regard to the :
- setting-up of holdings and SPVs;
- negotiating and drafting of investment agreements (Put/Call options...);
- negotiating and drafting of shareholders’ agreements;
- advice in relation to fund raising;
- issuance of warrants (BSA, preferred shares, convertible bonds, ABSA...);
- implementation of incentive schemes (Stock Options, free shares, BSPCE...).